Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Things That Have Recently Made Me Smile


  • Late night city walks

  • The slightly smokey smell of September

  • Finally being warm because it's Autumn and I don't have to pretend anymore that the weather is summery and wear skirts and sandals

  • My new rust-coloured coat

  • Watching bad television online whilst in the bath (glass of wine optional but always appreciated)

  • Using the fireplace again

  • Woolen jumpers

  • My bicycle--avec recently pumped tires

  • Walking through Radcliffe Square in the evenings and getting to think, I live here!

  • Lazy, lounge-y Sundays with good friends and good food

  • Knowing my neighbors (even just a little) and passing gardening equipment over the fence

  • Wearing The Man's scarf to work

  • The way my coat flutters when I'm cycling

  • Chocolate in the afternoon
  • Being snuggled up when it's cold outside

No comments: